Lake Desire Upcoming Events
Lake Desire Residents:
1. COMMUNITY MEETING NEXT TUESDAY, December 1 at 7pm at the Clubhouse. Please join us next Tuesday, December 1 at the Clubhouse for our next community meeting. This is a working meeting where we will plan next year’s community events and work on the hardcopy newsletter. All are welcome to join us!
2. Accepting nominations for 2016 Lake Desire Board of Directors. Please email Suzy Gillett at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming part of our community club board! We will be conducting our annual election by mail in late January – watch your mailboxes for our hardcopy newsletter and membership envelope.
3. One more cluster mailbox slot available on W. Lake Desire at the Clubhouse. Do you live on the West Lake Desire side of the lake, and worry about mail theft? We have ONE more mailbox slot available at the Clubhouse available. Please email email@example.com for more information if you are interested!
4. Pontoon Boat for Sale!
We are moving from Lake Desire, our loss is your gain! This is the perfect lake party platform. Our kids loved it this year and now your family can too. Less than a year old, this pontoon boat was purchased locally at IBex in Auburn. It comes with heavy gauge aluminum rail, 3 section aluminum pontoon and several upgrades such as:
* Remote Controlled 55 lbs 12V Electric Tolling Motor (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G3IM592)
* Full weather cover
* 4 Polyform G Series Boat Fender
* 2 Keeper Chrome Fold Away Cleats
* Installed muck anchor & 25' rope
*Includes swimming ladder
Ibex sells more accessories to customize your new water toy including captains chairs, steering post and other seating options. We like this best using camping chairs that we could move out of the way to make space for play but the world is your oyster for only $6,000 OBO . Happy floating! Please contact Jennifer Samson at 206-354-5430 or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or have questions. Photo attached.
5. Lake Desire Community Club seeking donated projector. The Club is considering adding a projector as a feature to offer at meetings and for rentals. If any neighbor has a projector that they are ready to part with, please reply to this email!
Items for the newsletter? Do you have any items for the newsletter? Feel free to submit them to Heather Stafford at email@example.com.
Lake Desire Greetings – Do you have a new neighbor? A new baby in the neighborhood? Our Lake Desire Greeter, Susan Hill, would like to come by and greet them. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lake Desire Clubhouse Rentals– Contact Heather Smith, Heather@smith.net, 425-917-9533. Backup is Heather Stafford email@example.com. Pictures and a calendar for availability can be found at http://www.lakedesire.org/rentals.html
Lake Desire Vice President
Upcoming Community Meetings - Clubhouse
Community Meeting: All Neighbors Welcome to Board and Community Meetings
Next Meeting is 12/1, 7pm at Clubhouse - Please join us for our next Community Meeting at the Lake Desire Clubhouse. Questions? Please email Suzy Gillett at
Minutes of Our Last Meeting
Contact Suzy Gillett with any questions or agenda items for our next meeting.
Rent the Club House
Affordable and perfect for many occasions!
Where is the club house located?
18118 172nd Ave SE
Renton, WA 98058
Renton, WA 98058