Lake Desire Upcoming Events
Lake Desire Residents:
1. Missing cat – Please keep an eye out for a missing cat “Sam”, pictures attached to this email. Sam escaped the house and has been missing a week. His owners are anxious to find him and hoping he's just lost. He's chipped and collared with tags, and they saw him last heading for their back pasture. They live at the horse farm near the swamp. If you see Sam please email Sonja.email@example.com.
2. Next Tuesday – Lake Desire Community Meeting – 7pm at the Clubhouse
Have any items for the agenda? Want to come meet your Board? Join us! We usually have treats. See you there!
3. Kent School District Clothing Bank As the holidays roll around and you are thinking about charity giving, please consider the Kent School District Clothing Bank. They are in need of clean, gently used coats, hats, mittens and blankets and NEW socks & underwear. So check out your closets. All sizes needed, even high school. So they can take adult sizes. Contact Tammie Cook (firstname.lastname@example.org) for donations.
4. Yearly print newsletter coming in January – We are looking for anyone who might like to help us contribute articles and design our upcoming print Lake Desire Newsletter in January. We typically start assembling articles, etc in December for mailing in January. This is the time of year we ask for memberships to be mailed in, and would welcome someone who might be interested in helping us coordinate the newsletter this year. Please contact email@example.com if interested.
5. Aunt Dottie’s Sing-Along Cabaret – For those of you who don’t know, we have a very talented neighbor on the lake that puts on really fun cabaret sing-along shows (http://rentoncivictheatre.org/aunt-dottie-fifth-anniversary/) . Aunt Dottie and Nephew Aaron will be performing on Sunday, November 24th at 3pm at the Renton Civic Theater for their 5th Anniversary Show. This is a super fun show! To reserve tickets please call 425-226-5529, or you can buy them at the door. $15 adults/$10 kids, students and seniors. Check out her video and more at http://auntdottie.com/.
6. Newly returning homeowner looking for referrals to good contractors/remodelers in the area.
We had a request from a homeowner who is back in the neighborhood (welcome back!) after several years away. They are interested in having some work done on their house, and would like any referrals to contractors in the area. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can think of anyone. Thanks!
7. Need a rental space for a holiday function? Looking ahead into the holidays, do you find you need a space for a year end function or party? Check out the Lake Desire Clubhouse rental calendar to find open dates: http://www.lakedesire.org/calendar.html. You can also see pictures of the flooring update in the clubhouse at http://www.lakedesire.org/rentals.html and see rates. Please click on the link “Rent Clubhouse” on the upper right of that page if you are interested. Thanks!
Upcoming Community Meetings - Clubhouse
Community Meeting: All Neighbors Welcome to Board and Community Meetings
Next Meeting is January TBD, 7pm at Lake Desire Clubhouse - Please join us for our next Community Meeting. Questions? Please email Heather Stafford at
Minutes of Our Last Meeting
Contact Heather Stafford with any questions or agenda items for our next meeting.
Rent the Club House
Affordable and perfect for many occasions!
Where is the club house located?
18118 172nd Ave SE
Renton, WA 98058
Renton, WA 98058